The Mitsubishi Electric PAR-40MAA is a user-friendly remote controller with easy operation and alternate display to suit environment. This seven day wired controller comes with a backlit LCD screen, which allows you to program up to eight separate start/stop patterns per day.
Backlit LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- This attractive full dot liquid crystal display incorporates a large backlit screen and simple menus for easy operation.
Alternative Background Display
- The screen background colour can be set to black to suit the atmosphere of the living environment.
- Set up to 8 patterns per day including temperature control
- Weekly schedule timer can save two different settings which can be easily switched according to different seasons. In addition, it offers eight different pattern setting per day. (On, Off and temperature setting). *Weekly Timer cannot be used when on/off Timer is in use.
Energy Efficiency Schedule
Capacity control of outdoor unit
- The amount of power consumed in each time period is managed so that the demand value is not exceeded. The demand control function can be set to start and finish in 5-minute increments. Additionally, the level can be adjusted to 0, 50, 60, 70, 80 or 90% of maximum capacity, and up to 4 patterns can be set per day. Air conditioning operation is automatically controlled to ensure that electricity in excess of the contracted volume is not consumed.
To prevent indoor dew or excessive temperature rise, this control starts heating operation when the control object group is stopped and the room temperature drops below the preset lower limit temperature. Also, this control starts cooling operation when the control object group is stopped and the room temperature rises above the preset upper limit temperature.
This function helps to maintain the indoor temperature at the required level. Even if the temperature setting is changed during operation, the set temperature automatically returns to the originally preset temperature after a certain amount of time. It is possible to set the required temperature for a limited time (30-120 min. in 10-minute increments).
- Operation mode switching
- Room temperature setting/display
- Fan speed setting
- Vane setting
- Louver setting
- Clock setting/display
- Filter information display
- Set temperature can be set by 0.5 increment. (City Multi and Mr.Slim)
- Room temperature can be shown by 0.5 C increment. (City Multi and Mr. Slim)
- Dual set temperature available (City Multi and Mr Slim)