Send your comments
AIRCONDITIONING-ONLINE is open for business and fully operational
CORONA COVID-19 UPDATE
To our valued Customers ,
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 crisis, our greatest priority is the health and safety of our team members , our customers and the wider community.
We are following the advice of the government authorities, and we will respond to any updated recommendations.
We will be continuing our business and will also be following the safe social distancing rules.
Also, please let us know if anyone who has travelled overseas, has symptoms or is in isolation so that we can plan and prepare what we need to do if you require our services for the air conditioning.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Our technicians wash and sanitise there hands before each job.
- Our technicians are not permitted to attend work if they have any symptoms of the virus and would need to obtain a doctor’s certificate to be cleared to work.
- Any customers who have symptoms will be cancelled and rescheduled.
- Anyone required to travel for emergencies will be required to complete 14 days self-isolation before returning to work. As per government requirements.
- Our workers understand the risks and are taking extra precautions outside of work including the limiting of socialising and social distancing.
We are happy to reschedule booking if you are not feeling well. Please notify us if your appointment needs rescheduling
- If you have just returned from travelling overseas and have not completed your isolation period.
- You have been in the area of someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days.
- You have been asked to self-quarantine from work.
- You have been asked to quarantine by a medical professional.