Wall Split System Air Conditioning Installation
Residential | Commercial
AIRCONDITIONING-ONLINE are Air Conditioning specialists and Dealers for many of the Manufacturers and can also look after all of your heating and cooling installation requirements.
We install the air conditioners we sell, which means you will receive professional advice from the initial equipment selection all the way through the detail of your installation. We offer free quotes on wall mounted split system installs, ducted systems, roof top package units, underceilng systems, cassette systems as well as VRV systems. We cover Residential, Commercial and Industrial Installations for Sydney,Central Coast, Melbourne and Brisbane.
We offer the most competitive prices possible on all the latest leading brands and professional installations. After Sales, Servicing and Maintenance is also offered on all air conditioning systems we sell.
All technicians are Arctick Certified.
A 5 Year Full Manufacturer’s Warranty (Parts and Labour) on residential products.
For commercial Air Conditioning systems please refer to terms of Manufacturer for warranty period.
Commercial Design and Installation of air conditioning systems and other HVAC services are part of Airconditioning-Online’s capabilities. Our team of professionals will ensure we give product advice as well work to make sure your project comes in on time and budget. We strive to offer a quality designed finished product.
Commercial Installations include–
– VRV SYSTEMS
– ROOFTOP PACKAGE UNITS
– WALL SPLIT SYSTEMS , DUCTED SYSTEMS , MULTI SPLIT, UNDER CEILING AND CASSETTE SYSTEMS
– ENERGY RECOVERY
– COOLING TOWERS
– HEATING SYSTEMS
AIR CONDITIONING FOR CONSTRUCTION
New Dwellings, Buildings and Renovations
At Airconditioning-Online we offer installation of air conditioning systems into buildings and homes during the construction process and can liaise with your builder or architect to make sure the process is handled efficiently and correctly. If you are building a new dwelling we can use your floor plans to quote on a air conditioning solution and system that works best for your application.
Once we receive your plans we can offer a comprehensive quotation.
WALL SPLIT SYSTEM INSTALLATION
When purchasing a wall hung split type air conditioning system with installation, our prices are based on a single storey back to back installation.
The Standard BACK TO BACK INSTALLATION refers to a split system that has two major components a wall mounted indoor unit with refrigeration pipes that run through the wall and straight down to the condenser unit positioned directly below hence the name Back to Back. Your installation may be a standard Back to Back or you may need extra piping so the unit is installed in your preferred location. Below is an example of a back to back install.
A Standard Split System Back to Back Installation includes
- Outdoor unit positioned on concrete slab , pvc mounting blocks, or rubber feet.
- 3 meters of refrigeration piping and interconnecting cable.
- Includes 1 Length of 2.4 Metre PVC Duct or Colourbond
- Weatherproof Safety Isolator placed next to outdoor unit.
- Please note this does not include meter board upgrade (this can be quoted separately).
- For more complex and Ducted Installations please call on 1300 367 152 or go to Request a Quote to organise a free quote and receive professional advice from our licensed technicians and engineers.
Please find below ADDITIONAL CHARGES (The requirements for installation may vary depending on the layout and location of the system.
- New 20 Amp and 25 Amp power supply circuit residential (up to 15 mtrs) – $199 inc GST For Sydney
- Electrical run over 15mtrs – $10 per mtr inc GST
- Copper Pipe run over 3mtrs – $55 per mtr inc GST
- Disconnection of Split System Air Conditioner includes free removal- $99 inc GST
- Disconnection of Ducted System Air Conditioner includes free removal- $298.00 inc GST
- Powder Coated Brackets 460mm length 85kg – $60 inc GST, 560mm length 120kg – $65 inc GST
- Stainless Steel Brackets 460mm length 85kg – $70 inc GST, 560mm length 120kg – $85 inc GST
- Galvanised Brackets 470mm length – $95 inc GST, 635mm length – $120 inc GST
- Roof Brackets 560mm length – $80 inc GST
- Double brick wall – $55 inc GST
- Extra Penetration double brick/brick veneer – $55 inc GST
- Second storey – $55 inc GST
- Materials Hoist/Lifter- $199 inc GST up to 3.5 metres
- Materials Hoist/Lifter-$298 inc GST up to 7.9 metres
- If during installation a steel beam is encountered where penetration is required, extra costs will incur.
- Condensate pumps will need to be quoted separately.
- Wi-Fi Connection – $195 inc GST
- For installations that require more than 1 visit 70 Percent is payable upon rough in and 30 percent on finish off
Ducted System Installations for Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne
- Please provide preferred Brand/Manufacturer
- Number of Zones and number of outlets you require.
- What type of Grill/outlets -square,round type, linear
- Do you require a Zone Controller
- Single phase or three phase available
- Single or Double Storey Property
- Provide us with your plans
- For domestic and commercial installations 60 percent is required for rough in and 40 percent on finish off are usual terms.
Terms and Conditions of Business
- Upon acceptance of quotation this becomes a contract- meaning the client accepts the terms and conditions set out below.
- All equipment installed shall remain the property of Airconditioning-Online until full payment has been received.
- Airconditioning-Online holds the right to enter premises where work has been performed and recover all equipment involved if default is made on payment.
- We do not take any responsibility for any consequential damages to property after the installation is complete and commissioned.
- Systems installed during construction must have adequate space or access to enable full service in future, any costs incurred due to inaccessibility are to be borne by the client.
- System maintenance is the responsibility of the owner.
- If in the event a service call is placed and found that the equipment is operating normally or malfunctioning due to misuse or negligence by the client or the equipment has not been properly maintained by a licensed air conditioning company in accordance with the manuafcturer’s guidelines, the client shall pay the cost of the service call together with labour and material costs.
- Warranty will not be covered if it is found equipment is damaged due to outside influences like incorrect voltage, flood, fire, lightning strike, modifications to equipment carried out by unauthorised personnel.
- In some circumstances planning approval may be required prior to installation of any outdoor units depending upon the Council involved, it is the Client’s responsibility to determine whether this is the case and to obtain any necessary approvals that may be required.
- Airconditioniong-Online is not responsible for any existing electrical installation. Any unforeseen conditions to aerial or underground mains will be at the client’s expense.