Toshiba’s suspended indoor units are ideally suited for light commercial use. The environment they create is both pleasant and relaxing with its quiet operation and automatic swing mode, which enables airflow to rapidly and uniformly reach all areas of a room. The airflow angle is automatically set to the most suitable setting according to your cooling or heating needs.
The under ceiling systems save you from complex installation procedures. A comfortable ambience plus installation efficiency differentiates these systems from conventional units.
- Allows step-less regulation of the air-conditioner’s power, which reduces energy consumption and improves comfort
- Air inlet grilles move automatically to fill every corner of the room with warm or cool air
- Built-in long-life filter makes maintenance easier
- Automatic air volume control. Depending on the differences between the room temperature and the set temperature the unit switches automatically between high, low and very low.
- When using the heater for preheating or defrosting, stops the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the room
- Automatically switches between cooling and heating modes
- Gradually dehumidifies the room to create even greater comfort