- Brand new Australian Stock
- No Factory Seconds
- Full Australian Manufacturer's Warranty
- Secure Online Payments
Fully Installed Packages can only be purchased in Sydney and Central Coast only.
The Standard BACK TO BACK INSTALLATION refers to a split system that has two major components a wall mounted indoor unit with refrigeration pipes that run through the wall and straight down to the condenser unit positioned directly below hence the name Back to Back. Your installation may be a standard Back to Back or you may need extra piping so the unit is installed in your preferred location. Below is an example of a back to back install.
A Standard Split System back to back installation includes
- Outdoor unit positioned on concrete slab , pvc mounting blocks, or rubber feet.
- 3 meters of refrigeration piping and interconnecting cable.
- Includes 1 Length of 2.4 Metre PVC Duct or Colourbond
- Weatherproof Safety Isolator placed next to outdoor unit.
- Please note this does not include meter board upgrade (this can be quoted separately).
- For more advanced and Ducted Installations please call on 1300 367 152 or go to Request a Quote to organise a free quote and receive professional advice from our licensed technicians and engineers.
Please find below ADDITIONAL CHARGES (The requirements for installation may vary depending on the layout and location of the system.
- New 20amp and 25amp power supply circuit residential (up to 15 mtrs) – $198 inc GST For Sydney
- Electrical run over 15mtrs – $10 per mtr inc GST
- Copper Pipe run over 3mtrs – $50 per mtr inc GST
- Disconnection of Split System Air Conditioner includes free removal- $99 inc GST
- Disconnection of Ducted System Air Conditioner includes free removal- $298.00 inc GST
- Powder Coated Brackets 460mm length 85kg – $60 inc GST, 560mm length 120kg – $65 inc GST
- Stainless Steel Brackets 460mm length 85kg – $70 inc GST, 560mm length 120kg – $85 inc GST
- Galvanised Brackets 470mm length – $70 inc GST, 635mm length – $90 inc GST
- Roof Brackets 560mm length – $80 inc GST
- Double brick wall – $55 inc GST
- Extra Penetration double brick/brick veneer – $55 inc GST
- Second storey – $55 inc GST
- Materials Hoist/Lifter- $199 inc GST up to 3.5 metres
- Materials Hoist/Lifter-$298 inc GST up to 7.9 metres
- If during installation a steel beam is encountered where penetration is required, extra costs will incur.
- Condensate pumps will need to be quoted separately.
- Wi-Fi Connection – $99 inc GST
* Terms and conditions apply.
Based on back to back installation
Single storey Dwelling