|Model Indoor Unit||P24AWN-N214|
|Model Outdoor Unit||P24AWN-U214|
|Energy Label (Star Rating)||Cooling||2.5|
|Sound Pressure (Cooling)||Sleep/Low/Medium/High||dBA||29 / 38 / 42 / 47|
|Sound Pressure (Heating)||Low / Medium / High||dBA||39 / 44 / 49|
|Sound Power||Cooling High||dBA||65|
|Air Flow Rate (Cooling)||Sleep/Low/Medium/High/JetCool||L/S||125 / 183 / 233 / 283 / 380|
|Air Flow Rate (Heating)||Low / Medium / High||L/S||192 / 242 / 283|
|Running Current||Cooling||Rated / Max||A||9.4 / 11.6|
|Heating||Rated / Max||A||9.6 / 12.7|
|Sound Power Cooling High dBA||High||dBA||66|
|Air Flow Rate High L/S||High||L/S||1,000|
|Compressor Type||Twin Rotary|
|Net Weight kg||kg||55|
|Refrigerant Base Charge (R410A) g||g||1,900|
|Pipe Sizing Gas / Liquid||mm||15.88/9.52|
|Maximum Circuit Breaker A||A||25|
- Specifications are correct at time of publishing but are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rated Cooling capacity is based on an indoor air temp 27oC DB 19oC WB and outdoor air temp. 35oC DB and 24oC WB in accordance with AS/NZS3823.1.1.
- Actual cooling & heating capacity will vary as ambient temperature varies. Please consult your LG sales representative for performance data outside of AS/NZS3823.1.1. standard conditions.
- Rated Heating capacity is based on an indoor air temp 20oC DB, 15oC WB and outdoor air temp. 7oC DB, 6oC WB in accordance with AS / NZS3823.1.1.
- Information contained in this table is a guide only and LG strongly recommends that you ask for advice from specialist installers and retailers, who can assist with measuring rooms and heat load calculations. Specialists can tell you the best size and type of air conditioner suited for your needs.
- Sound Pressure levels are determined in an anachoic chamber at a distance of 1m, in accordance to KSC9306.
- Actual installed noise levels will vary depending on the installed location.
- AEER=Annual Energy Efficiency Ratio for cooling.
- ACOP=Annual Coefficient of Performance for heating. In accordance with AS/NZS 3823.2
- Sound power level specification is measured at reverberant room according to ISO 3741